Sunday, September 26, 2010

Family

Ruby and I had a great day at my parent's house hanging out with my Mom and Dad, Blake, Ash, and Brody!  Dad and Blake spent the day working on the calves we still have for sale before we took pictures of them later on in the day for the website.  Ruby even got to help take pictures while riding along in the Moby!  We ended up taking over 300 pictures!  Hopefully there are ones that are good enough for Blake's standards!  :)  Check out the website here!

After seeing Brody yesterday and today...I think he is getting used to having Ruby around and is warming up to her a little bit more!  Pretty soon they will be best buds for sure and I can't believe that this time next year Ruby will be just like Brody is now!  It is so exciting and scary to realize how much she is going to be changing and growing in just a little over a year! 

No pictures today...I'll upload lots tomorrow hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment