Monday, September 20, 2010

Ruby

Our little bundle, Miss Ruby Louise, has been growing like crazy since she was born on August 10th!  Yesterday I was over at my parent's house working on some new jewelry for an art show that my mom and I are going to and I looked over at my mom holding Ruby and realized just how big she had gotten!  She has nearly grown out of her newborn stage!  Luckily I have been taking pictures like crazy so I can always remember how tiny she was!

Of course I had to attach a few of my favorites from her first month with us!



Yelling with Mamaw Sho  :)

Mamaw Evelyn

Papaw Bruce...Ruby recognized his voice instantly!  :)

Great Papaw Jess

Great Mamaw Betty

Papaw Jim

Sun-bathing  :)

Uncle Blake and Aunt Ashley

Cousin Tyler

Playing after my first bath!

Napping with Daddy

Sporting my Mamaw Sho's baby shoes!  :)

Hanging out my Mommy



Riding in style!  My favorite place in the world...outside and in my stroller!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment