Thursday, September 23, 2010

Learning

So...Ruby and I have been going, going, going the last few days!  Today we went shopping for a gift for one of my good friend's baby shower so we headed to Greenwood....and it was a great excuse to shop for Little Miss too!!  We got a great gift for Holly and of course some super cute fall clothes for Ruby at Baby's R Us.  Old Navy was having a great baby sale so I made a quick trip to the mall....Ruby did really well, but had a minor melt down so I took her to the lounge in VonMaur...little did I know I had forgotten the formula in the car and had to truck it down the elevator and through the store again.....an infant screaming louder than the piano in a department store is a bit embarassing....guess I will learn my lesson for next time!  I also packed 10 diapers for our little excursion today...and by 8pm we were out while we were at my parent's house and had to go home before it was full again....Maybe next time I'll bring an entire pack! 

So...point is...I'm learning so much every day about how to be a good mom!  One plus...I purchased a Moby Wrap while out today.  It is the best thing ever invented and will surely make my parenting easier!

Here is my second outfit for the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment