Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nashville Trip

Last weekend my mom and I took Ruby on a trip to Nashville to visit my Uncle Rhett and we had a fabulous time!  Rhett played a quick little gig at a cafe in Kingston Springs where he lives on Friday night and Ruby had fun at her first show!  Saturday we had a jewelry booth at the art fair they had in Kingston Springs and it was fabulous!  The weather was beautiful and we had so many people liking our jewelry and our display.  We even won BEST BOOTH! 



Ruby is officially 8 weeks old today!  It is crazy how fast my time with her is going...I have less than 4 weeks left at home with her!  She is getting so so so big and is really beginning to react to people when she sees them and loves to play and smile in the morning!  She still is the sweetest little peanut...but definitely lets you know what she wants!  I like that about her!  :)

2 comments: